JENNER VACATION RENTALS RENTAL AGREEMENT
The Agreement applies to all members of the Guest's party no matter the age or affiliation. Guest acknowledges that Guest is responsible for sharing the renter agreement, and its requirements, with all members of the Guest's party and anyone else permitted onto the Rental Property by the Guest.
Guest acknowledges that he/she is occupying the premises as a guest of the Owner, and in consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises contained herein, Owner of the Rental Property does hereby rent to Guest(s) under the following terms and conditions:
- Guest agrees to abide by all house rules and regulations contained herein or posted on the premises related to the Rental Property. Guests obligations include but are not limited to keeping the premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common area and remainder of the premises that Guest uses. Guest's breach of any duty contained in this agreement shall be considered material and shall result in the termination of guest occupancy with no refund of any kind.
- In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of the property as stated on the web site or in confirmation email and booking, without prior approval by Owner. Only guests specified are allowed on premises; no visitors are allowed unless agreed upon in writing by Jenner Vacation Rentals and homeowner(s) prior to stay. Names and ages of all guests and visitors are required.
- In no event shall Guests smoke inside or outside of property or bring pets on or in the property at any time. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited end of guest stay with no refund of any kind. Guests hereby acknowledge and grant specific permission to Owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should Owner reasonably believe that Guests are causing or have caused any damage to Rental Property. Guest further agrees to grant Owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
- Upon arrival guest agrees to read the house information in the 3 ring guest directory binder and let Jenner Vacation Rentals team know right away if something is not right.
- Upon departure guests agree to clean all dishes or if vacation home offers a dishwasher, fill and start dishwasher, place all used towels in tub/shower and take garbage out to outside bin/cans (secure), check for personal items, shut and lock all windows, doors, place key in lockbox and secure to lock.
- If a hot tub or pool is provided at the Rental Property, it will be prepared and tested for proper and safe chemicals prior to or on the day of occupancy. Misuse of a hot tub or pool by the use or spilling of foreign substances into the pool, i.e., soap, shampoo, oils, sunscreen glass or metal will result in a Service Call Charge. Extra service calls that require a drain and clean will be an extra $120 charge to the guest.
- Linens and towels are supplied; Guests are responsible for lost or damaged items at replacement cost.
- Guests agree to leave property in the same condition as it was at arrival time minus light housekeeping and laundering of linen and towels. Guests agree to take out all trash, wash dishes or place and start the dishwasher (in homes with dishwashers), and place all towels used in shower or bath floor upon departure. Cleaning fees are for light cleaning only and laundering linen and towels after stay. Extra cleaning fees will be applied at $30 per hour for extra time and cleaning needed to return to arrival condition. Guests agree to report upon arrival if something is not right and agrees to report any damages caused during stay.
- No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, hot tubs, or other amenities. Every reasonable effort will be made to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power outages (planned or unplanned), water shortage, flooding, snow, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to natural disasters or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature.
- Guest agrees to not to access any locked storage areas or areas not expressly meant for guests that contain owner’s property or move house furnishings.
- Guest is responsible for all shipping and handling costs for any left or lost items if found and returned. Items found can only be returned within 30 days of departure upon request.
- Agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the state within which the Rental Property is located. In the event of a dispute, legal action may only be instituted in the county within which the Rental Property is located.
- In the event Guest wishes to terminate this agreement, Travel Insurance, Damage Protection and any processing or administrative fees are non-refundable. The refund policy is as follows:
When booking directly on the Jenner Vacation Rentals website there are ‘no refunds’ when there is a guest cancellation. Travel insurance option is available at the time of on-line booking.
When booking a Jenner Vacation Rental property listed on another platform or on-line travel agency specific to the site cancellation policies will be listed when completing on-line booking.
In the event Owner is unable to make Rental Property available for any reason other than described above, Guest agrees that Owner's sole liability as a result of this unavailability is to provide a full refund of all monies paid under this Agreement and Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any special or consequential damages which result from this unavailability.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, Guest has read and agreed to the following:
I understand the rules and rental conditions upon which I am agreeing to rent accommodations, and use of the property. I acknowledge and accept that the sole responsibility for safety lies with the participant. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous. Steps and decks can be slippery, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in outdoor activities.
I agree to the terms of this license agreement and agree to be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or personal injury, or loss sustained by any person on the property as a result of my visit and use, arising out of my occupancy of the premises.
I agree to become familiar with appliances and amenities located on the premises, and to use all furnishings in a safe and reasonable manner.
I agree that I meet the requirement of minimum booking age of 35.
I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with guest(s) use and occupancy of the vacation rental property.