Sonoma Coast is extremely dog friendly!Many Beaches along the Sonoma coast allow dogs on leash! Be sure to follow the clearly posted signs.
And oh do those pups love the ocean waves and fresh sea air.
Come enjoy the fact that both you and your four legged friend will enjoy the getaway!
(These are just some beaches that allow dogs on leash there are others as well just look for signs.)
- Blind Beach
- Carmet Beach
- Doran Regional Park Bodega Bay, Sonoma County Dogs on a leash no longer than 6 feet are allowed on the beach. Rabies certificate required. sonoma-county. org
- Duncan's Cove
- Furlong Gulch
- Gualala Point Regional Park, Sonoma County 6 miles north of Jenner and one mile south of Gualala on Highway 1. Dogs on a leash no longer than 6 feet are allowed on the beach. Rabies certificate required. sonoma-county.org
- Marshall Gulch
- Stillwater Cove Regional Park Jenner: Dogs on a leash no longer than 6 feet are allowed on the beach. sonoma-county.org
- Portuguese Beach
- Russian Gulch
- Russsian River District, some restricitions parks.ca.gov
- Schoolhouse Beach
- Shell Beach
- Wright Beach
- Sonoma Coast State Beach parks.ca.gov
- Riverfront Regional Park (Healdsburg) has trails extending along the Russian River.
- Steelhead Beach (Forestville) contains a small launch and picnic area,
- Sunset Beach River Park (Forestville) has a beach and picnic area.
'Juno' from 'The Hideaway' Jenner Vacation Home
View from the 'Pomo Trail' (River to Pacific Ocean)
'Luna' from 'River View Cottage' Jenner Vacation Home
Upper right photo 'View to Goat Rock Beach'
Below Fun on 'Wrights Beach & Blind Beach'